Custom Jordan 1 Low "Chunky Dunky"
If you have any questions about which option you should choose please use the chat feature in the bottom right corner.
SNEAKERS ARE INCLUDED IN TOTAL PRICE.
- Choose Green Sole or White Sole
- Choose Your Size (Mens sizes)
- Choose Standard or Rush service
What is the difference between "White Sole" and "Green Sole"?
- White Sole
- White bottom starts as an all white base which cut's down on prep time thus making the final price cheaper.
- Green Sole
- Green sole base sneaker is the Jordan 1 Low "Pine Green". The base takes much more time and materials to prep and paint, also the base shoe is a little more expensive. Thus making the total price more expensive. The pro is that the sneaker keeps the green bottom featured on the original Nike Dunk "Chunky Dunky".
Both options will have toe box crease protectors included
How does the process work?
Once you go through checkout and place your order you will recieve an order confirmation via email. The sneaker base will be ordered and go into my workflow queue. Once your order comes up in the queue it will designed to your specifications and shipped to your address.
How long will it take to get my sneakers back?
The Standard Service option will see your sneakers returned in about 6-8 weeks. Here at SQ Customs, patience is always appreciated as I am the sole operator of the business. If you have any questions throughout the process you can always reach out to me. If you want to see your kicks a little faster you can spring for Rush Service for a fee of $60. Rush Service will see shipping in about 17-21 business days.
How do you determine your prices?
Price is determined by three things; cost of materials, degree of difficulty in design and time it takes to execute the design.
- Email or Chat Message if you have any questions
- Sneakers must be in NEW condition
- Make sure to write the theme or design you are requesting in the note
Shipping information will be recieved with order confirmation email. For customers shipping the base shoe from an online site I always suggest shipping directly to me from the website so you don't have to pay for shipping twice. If you are planning to order online contact me for shipping information.